Internet of Things is blurring the lines between technology and non-technology companies and industries.
Technology and market changes, innovation and disruption experienced in recent years is rapidly accelerating meaning old playbooks for growth can't be counted on to deliver the way they once did.
Key questions business leaders need to ask...
- Are there key Internet of Things opportunities you are missing in your industry and markets?
- Are there Internet of Things innovations and changes that might disrupt your future growth?
- Does it feel that the intensity of Internet of Things disruption is increasing?
- While things are good now, are you concerned about being able to have the momentum going forward to bring you to the next level without Internet of Things?
When the answer is "yes," it would be valuable for the management team to take the time to take a fresh look at their business growth, value creation, and business transformation strategies.
Key actions business leaders need to take...
- Gain ongoing insight needed to take preemptive actions and tilt Internet of Things growth in your favor.
- Innovate and execute Internet of Things strategies, business models and user experiences to change your basis of competition and accelerate opportunities for growth and value creation.
- Succeed at proactive M&A and alliances. Carefully align and integrate your Internet of Things inorganic strategy, candidate targeting, diligence and integration.
- Build go-to-market approaches and digital ecosystem partner expansion that drives penetration and revenues up and incremental expenses down.
- Evolve existing assets and intellectual property, and foster change and business transformation to make the new growth ongoing and repeatable.
Accredent specializes in the Business of The Internet of Things(tm). Formed in 2009 out a four year strategy and M&A engagement with companies that pioneered many of today's Internet-of-Things connected technologies, business cases and use cases.
Accredent has been successful partnering with business leaders of corporations and emerging ventures to develop and transform their businesses, accelerate revenue, growth and enterprise value through the Internet of Things. accredent.com